Portable Solar Generator in Solar Panel
We,Shenzhen Everplus Technology Co.,Ltd, truly appreciate the tremendous value of our customer relationships & appreciate the vote of confidence that is placed in us when someone shops on our site.
Your satisfaction is held in the highest regard as the number one priority before, during, and after any purchase placed with us.
We also encourage interaction & would love to hear any of your ideas, thoughts and suggestions.
Feature and Function
Name: Portable Solar Generator in Solar Panel
Big Capacity Power Source
Good Performance Battery
A Grade Solution for power design
|Electrical technical parameters|
|Cell type:||Li-ion Polymer Battery|
|Life Cycle:||More than 500times|
|Input:||11.6V 24V 4.6A(Max)|
|Charge mode||CC / CV|
|Charging time||About 7hours|
|Solar Panel Charging||MPPT,11.6V~24V,up to 4.5A Max input|
Q1. How to use the emergency light?
A: This product has emergency light, press the button on the control panel, then you can turn on the emergency light, press another one to switch the brightness (Support 2 level brightness)
Q2. How to recharge the product?
A: Connect the AC plug of standard charging adapter for this product to the household AC socket, connect the DC plug of standard charging adapter with the DC input interface of this product, then this product can be charged. At this time, the battery icon will light up, the light will run. When the product is full of power, the battery icon will fully light. After the power station is fully charged, please remove the charger in time.
Q3. Does this come with solar panel?
A: Sorry, it doesn’t. You can buy solar panel separately.
Q4. How do I know if it is turned on?
A: Push the power button below the LCD battery monitor and it will light up.
Q5. Can the unit can be closed to the coins or something like that?
A: No, please do not short-circuit the unit. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the unit away from all metal objects (e.g. coins, hair-pins, keys, etc.).
Q6. Can the unit can be closed to the fire?
A: No, please do not heat the unit, or dispose of it in fire, water or other liquids. Keep away from high temperatures. Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight.